Frequently Asked Questions
What if I change my mind?
You must provide one month notice of cancellation. Within one week, you will receive 50% refund.
Is your home sanitized?
It sure is. We sanitize the home between each rental booking.
Do you offer any discounts?
Although we don’t currently have any active coupon codes, we occasionally run seasonal sales – join our newsletter to stay updated!
Terms & Conditions
- Got this from a website below. You may not need? Or, it’s a separate doc/PDF they have to be given and return before occupancy? Don’t know the routine. Lawyer should know.
- Booking Transaction Terms. This section explains exactly who the tenant is paying the fees to and who is liable in case of dispute.
- Payment Terms. This section clarifies what payments are due and what percentage of the payment will be returned to the tenant in case of cancellation.
- Damage and Insurance. This section will reiterate your liability and your guest’s liability in case of damage to the property or injury to the renter or their guests.
- Cancellation Terms. This section specifies under what circumstances you can cancel a renter’s stay – usually in the case of unforeseen damage to the property.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless. A standard inclusion in most leases, this protects you in the case of a guest’s injury, damage, loss or theft.